Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format.
- The manuscript strictly follows ETUDE: Journal of Educational Research Template
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the APA style 7th.
- The submission is plagiarism / self-plagiarism free.
- Newly published sources from Scopus / WoS are analysed in your manuscript.
- Where available, dois for the references have been provided.
|Open Submissions||Indexed||Peer Reviewed|
Authors who publish with this journal agree to Copyright notice.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.